The race goes not to the swift, but to those who keep running !
Which Body is Better for Health and Performance? Answer Join me at Beachbody.com-
See why power 90 was so successful at changing the in home fitness market.
Check out the creator of the most Intense exercise videos in the world Insanity and Asylum ! Shaun T !!
P 90 X The Extreme In Home Fitness program- Xmikew.com
Friday, June 19, 2015
Monday, April 27, 2015
Back to it , had an arm injury then a work injury( Chest), then a bad cold to make the chest hurt more.
Read somewhere recently to work out to exhaustion at least once a week.
Tonight I plan to do the Chest and then ride the indoor bile ( Kaiser) for 45 minutes to an hour, Lets do this!!!
Saturday, January 10, 2015
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Monday, September 29, 2014
P90X CST tonight !!
Wanted to share the program where I work:
• MONDAY September 29th from 7:15am-8:00am - TCC Gym training demo with personal trainer. RSVP to Calendar Invite.
• TUESDAY's September 30th - November 18th (8 weeks) - Walk and/or Run Club 5:15pm-5:45pm at TCC's Office with personal trainer. For those looking to go from the Couch to 5k or walkers and runners at any level. Sign-up here.
• TUESDAY's September 30th - November 18th (8 weeks) - Boot Camp 5:45pm-6:15pm (strength, endurance, agility and fitness training). Whether training for the Spartan Sprint on Nov.15th, trying to lose weight, tone or just get fit, joining this group session with TCC's personal trainer can help you reach your goals. Note: You may join us on Tuesdays for either or both session(s). To sign-up click here.
• TUESDAY October 7th 4:30pm-5pm - Smoking Cessation Intro. Learn more about the 2014 program "75 days Smoke Free by 2015". This free program includes coach, meetings, quit kit, journal and TCC incentives. Meetings will be at the TCC office and via conference call. For more information, or to sign-up click here.
• TUESDAY October 14th 4:30pm-5pm Smoker's Quit Day (follow-ups every 3 weeks 11/4, 11/25 &12/16. "New Years Party" Dinner to celebrate 1/6/15)
• SATURDAY November 15th 3:30pm (TCC's run start time) Spartan Sprint at Fenway. Spectators register free here.
Monday, September 22, 2014
Day 29 (already) !!
up at 4 m and banged out CST
Chest, Shoulders and Triceps – A phase 2 and phase 3 workout you won’t see this until after your first 30 days of p90x but it is worth the wait! Your body is now building muscle mass and burning the fat and now you need some muscle confusion to keep it going and this workout does it. You can expect the following moves in this workout: Slow Motion 3-in-1 pushups, In&out Shoulder Flys, Chair Dips, Plange Pushups, Pike Presses, Side Tri-rises, Floor Flys, Scarecrows, Overhead Tricep Extensions, Two-twice Speed Push-ups, Y-Presses, Lying Tricep Extensions, Side-to-Side Pushups, Pour Flys, Side-leaning Tricep Extensions, One-arm Push-ups (so hard, don’t worry do what you can), Weighted Circles, Throw the Bomb, Clap or Plyo Pushups, Slo_mo Throws, Front-to-back Tricep Extensions, One Arm Balance Push-ups, Fly Row Presses, Dumbell Cross-Body Blows and then you get to do Ab Ripper X!!
This workout is my favorite . It goes hand in hand with the other “resistance” workouts in level of difficulty !!
Laura, Davey , Phil and Tony
Gotta laugh there was a girl on the BB tread who said
I don't want to look like Laura!!! nuff said!!
Sore and feeling good!