Monday, March 21, 2011

Get a free Coach

Hello Friends in Fitness !

Are you ready to start a Beachbody program and need a good Coach? Do you have a coach who ignores you and want a Great Coach?
I am that person ! I would be honored to be your coach and I promise I will always be here to help you!
I have 3-4 dozens good Beachbody customers that I coach as well as several coaches under me who are coaches too!
It is easy to become a member of Team Beachbody. Go to Beachbody.com and join the site , It is free to all members. Sign up and specify that XMIKEW is your coach , coach ID 39222.
here is what you get with the free membership

Free Membership

All members get access to the WOWY SuperGym®, their own personal Team Beachbody Coach, workout buddies to keep them motivated and inspired, weekly newsletters, and community Message Boards.

Club Membership
If you want to talk in the chat room and receive diet menus then choose the club membership. It is only 2.99 per week and here is what you receive:

Club Membership benefits:
As a Team Beachbody Club member, you'll get a 10% discount on fitness programs, gear, and supplements.
You'll also have exclusive access to the customizable meal planner, so you can reach your personal fitness goals faster. Club membership includes all the benefits of Free membership, PLUS special access to trainer tips, videos, VIP chat rooms, recipes, nutrition tools, blogs, and much more.
 
Do you want to be a Coach?
Are you ready to become a coach ?


If so you will receive 25 % off all Beachbody purchases and :
you will be able to :
 
HELP OTHERS



Inspire people to get fit and help end the trend of obesity.


MAKE MONEY


Get out of debt—even earn enough to buy a new car!


BE YOUR OWN BOSS


Earn weekly paychecks and


experience financial freedom



The enrollment form is attached to this tab in the blog header!

If so , be sure to refer me as your Coach, I am XMIkeW on Team beachbody ID number 39222.
I am here to teach you how to help others to beat the battle on Obesity!
Thank you and feel free to email me or call with any questions.
To our success and gratification !!
xmikew@verizon.net
I can be reached at any time at 508-395-2755

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites