Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Beachbody Challenge -Win Big $$$

Join the Team Beachbody  Challenge/ WIN BIG $$$$


Hi there! I hope you are having a great week! This email is to give you the official details of the 90 Day Beachbody Challenge. 

First of all, when I became a Team Beachbody Coach, it was my primary objective to help people reach whatever health and fitness goals they may have for themselves....As time has passed, I have had my ups and downs as a Coach, but I am here today ready to commit to you and to help you reach your goals if... you are ready to commit to me. I'm starting a 90-Day Challenge on November 14 for those who are ready for a change. I will be starting my fifth round of P90X .

Research has shown that the people most successful in obtaining their health and fitness goals do these three things:

1.      Workout at home
2.      Have an accountability group or partner, and
3.      Eat breakfast


So, here's how the 90-Day Challenge will work:

I will be creating a Challenge group of the first 5 people that respond to this email. Before you jump up and down and declare that you want to be part of this group, I want to be sure that you read these requirements. I will be giving you personal time on a daily basis so I have to know that you are as committed to your success as I am committed to you.

1) You must choose a Beachbody program for your workout. If you need help determining which one is best suited for you, I would love to help you figure that out. If you already have one that has been gathering dust on your bookshelf, we can start with that one.

2) You must be on Shakeology HD and drink your Shakeology at least once a day. Trust me when I say this; it is an imperative part of this process. It will provide your body with the fuel that it will need to get through these workouts. You will just replace one meal a day (preferably breakfast) with a shake. It helped reduce my cravings and keep me satisfied... not to mention the energy boost I got with it... no more 2:00 slump in the afternoon. not to mention the bottom of the bag guarantee!

3) You must be a Team Beachbody Club member. The people in our group will likely be starting at different places and/or require different nutritional guidelines. The Team Beachbody Club will provide each of you the opportunity to customize your own meal plan, print out a grocery list, and take it to the grocery store. The club nutrition guide and Shakeology will truly simplify your nutrition.

4) You will participate daily in our private Face book page, letting the group know how your workout was for the day, how your nutrition is, and just how you are feeling. I will be on the page as well to help encourage, motivate and answer questions you might have.

5) You must take your before photos, measurement and weight. We will take these stats every 30/60/90 days. Even though this particular Challenge is 90 days, I will continue to support you throughout your fitness/weight loss journey. This is an integral part of the process. As you go along, sometimes you have to be reminded how far you've come to keep going forward.

BREAKING NEWS! Beachbody will be offering "Challenge Packs" at a nicely discounted rate starting November 1st. These include the fitness program of your choice, Shakeology and a Club Membership!!! Plus, you will also get FREE SHIPPING, so you save anywhere from $26-45 depending on the fitness program you choose. Let me know if you have questions, and be watching my website for the banner to order your Challenge Pack on November 1st! 


My commitment to you for this 90-Day Challenge:

1.      I will give you my cell phone number, making myself available to you virtually anytime you need a little help, a push or a question answered. Texting or email is best. I will interact with you daily on Face book to help keep you going on your journey, answering questions, giving encouragement, or giving a kick in the pants (lol). If I don't see you check in on FB on any given day, I will text you to see what's up. :)
2.      Once a week I will text you to see how you are doing and what issues you may be having.
PRIZES!!!

§    $500 daily giveaway just for logging your workout into the Super Gym!
§     $1,000 monthly will be awarded, so be sure to submit your results at the end of each month.
§     $5,000 quarterly - Someone will be chosen from the monthly submissions each quarter and awarded $5,000
§     $100,000 if you are the Male or Female with the most remarkable transformation!!!
§     PLUS, I will be coming up with my own personal prize to award the person who has the biggest 90 day transformation. (wink, wink)


I am excited about the goals that we can reach together. I am getting back to my roots as a Beachbody Coach - helping others live healthy, fulfilling lives. To me, that's the most INCREDIBLY fulfilling experience, and I surely hope you will allow me to come on this journey with you!

I need your responses ASAP as we will need to order any necessary products between November 1 and November 4 to be ready to start November 14! 

Don't forget, I am only accepting the first 5 people to respond to this email into this 90-Day Challenge to ensure you get the utmost attention and best results possible!

Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Mike Wetzel
Team Beachbody Emerald Coach

508-395-2755

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites