Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 1 Round 5 P90X & Round 2 Insanity

Round 5 P90X & Round 2 Insanity

Okay I am ready to start round 5 of P90X and I also call this round two of Insanity
I intend to focus on both as I want to achieve better fitness in every way possible
This is an eleven week program designed to finish up in time Christmas and for the arrival of P90x mc2, which comes out in December. It is a little unconventiional but this guy is on FIRE!!

Okay I am on a roll finally , seemed to have a hard time getting my weight back under control after the vacation in August.

Goals for this round and don't laugh as I will be 55 next month.

  1. Work on wrist and forearm strength
  2. Work on 6 weeks to 50 pullups
  3. Lose 15 pounds
  4. Run  sub 9 minute miles( more than 2-3)
  5. Run the turkey trot 5 miles, in Buffalo on Thanksgiving in under 50 minutes
  6. Do 5-10 pullups!!
  7. Work on good form situps & core strength ( still a little weak in the cage)
  8. I thinks thats enough!
Okay I need to print up my P90X sheets , and start Chest and back tomorrow

BTW I have been on Beachbody programs since Nov o9 and I don't regret one minute of this

This is the fountain of youth!!

X Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites