Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 17 Shoulders & Arms

Okay So we were smart and tired last night after running before work on 5 hours sleep

So we went to bed by 9:30 and slept until 4:45am

Got up had cofee and went down for Shoulders and arms

Check out my review at P90X Shoulders & Arms Review

This is one of my favorite workouts with Tony Horton, workup a good sweat shoulders arms & triceps are BLASTED!

Tip of the day

Just Breathe !!


Dog wanted me to throw his ball outside for him . I was heading to the screen door to though it out for him , he ran right through the door and knocked it right off

FUNNY!

Don't worry dog and door are fine.


Okay I am free to get some yard projects done tonight maybe a quick Insanity workout Pure cardio or fast & furious we shall see

Bring it People

Run tomorrow morning and cardio recovery tomorrow night!

Coach X Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites