Monday, July 25, 2011

Father Mike ... always looking out for the "little kids"!

This is why we love being Beach body coaches

 Trudy is a good friend on Coach macs thread!

"Father Mike ... always looking out for the "little kids"! emoticon

Did you know I wanted to get back into working out this week? Did you know I skipped my workout yesterday because of the morning storms (and didn't want the power to go out during my workout)? And, did you know that I didn't have time to workout this morning because I needed to get to work early today?

Your invite to work out came tonight at a time when I was thinking that I should get my workout in (the boys are with their dad now for 2 weeks); I had even gotten dressed, but then got distracted on the computer.

Yup, your invite gave me the nagging reminder to get my butt in gear and get moving! I walked to work today for the first time in a week (and it felt great!). Supposed to rain later in the week, so I won't be walking for too long.

But, I did my Fast & Furious ... and got my hr up to 165! Was breathing hard and sweating profusely; still didn't do all of it; but it felt good, just the same.

Thanks, Mike!

Trudy "
X Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites