Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 1 Insanity /P90X Hybrid - Get fit or Get Out! Chest & Back & Ab ripper X

OKAY I WILL POST A REPORT EVERYDAY FOR THE NEXT 90 DAYS

This will keep me accountable on the program ( Round 4)

Day 1 done ( Monday)
Ran 3.4 miles in the am 775 calories
after dinner:

Chest and Back and abripper X Focusing on Pullups and forearm strength so I did some Farmers suitcase walks  and Australian pullups at the end
Only burned 500 calories. My conditioning is excellent from Insanity and the running so the heart rate stays down during these strength workouts!

Day 2 ( Today)

Plan to do Pylo intervals (Insanity _ phase 1) after work,
Stay Tuned
X Mike 

Ps
I am sorer than a wet fart , I had to sit in a meeting for three hours this morning! My
forearms are throbbing, my delts are sore , chest, shoulders , abs,  hamstrings  you name it!
Isn't this great ?

X Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites