Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 18 - Visalus Challenge

I took my pic down as I am disgusted.
Thanks for the kind words, checks in the mail
Also thanks to the rest of you too!

Lily you are a rock. I take Vita d too!

Brian way to bring it,  ditch the poison!

Cynthia love the comebacks , you've GOT THIS!!
Lets see pics girl!

Karen try a 24 hour fast I intend to start one Friday night!
wager hmm you name it!

My diet is good, need new recipes....

Ran 6 miles on Monday it was awesome!
I did a nice round of CST on Tuesday
then I walked 4 outside yesterday and
I ran 5 last night 20 degrees, heat  wave!!

Tonight Back & Biceps

Tomorrow run 5

Sat Kick class

Sun Pub run - 4 bars, then Patriots game (going to Super Bowl again?)
Oh boy , i don't want to drink too much, but it should be fun!

Have a good week all!

Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites