Friday, February 10, 2012

90 Day Challenge Day 4

So do you want to lose Weight and get Lean and Fit who doesn't right?





Here are my Day 4 chronicles, of my 90 Day challange , Need to be strong as the weekend starts tonight and I get weak, LOL!





I ran 4.2 miles at Ghiloni park on the paved trails, nice place with subtle hills for an aggressive speed workout. So I went out and did a little warm up followed by the 12 X 200 m repeats . Legs are a little tired this week, but it was a good workout. I was supposed to do Pure Cardio last night too, but I was toast from the run! My Leg turnover speed is improving weekly!





I think I will Pure Cardio today in place of the "legs" portion of Legs and back. The "back" portion I will do first, thank goodness for remotes right?





Followed up with a good stretch and a big ass salad for dinner, with Chicken.


Salad included peppers, cukes, onions, pine nuts, a little cheese, a slice of salami, and tomatoes, Yum! BTW that term (big ass salad) is a Mark Sissan term , Go to Marks Daily Apple to see all the fun !













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites