Monday, February 13, 2012

90 Day Challenge Days 5-7

We all want to lose weight and look young, fit & trim right?

Getting there , join me for the ride!



Okay so it was a busy weekend had to work really hard through all of Friday & Saturday.
I took a well deserved rest day on Friday (Day 5)and was up early before work to do

Day 6

Legs & back from P90X and Pure Cardio from Insanity Saturday before work.

I was pretty sore after that but Energized!!



Clean here for the Pure Cardio review:




Day 7 Sunday

I got out before Church and did a nice 6 miler in the 15 degree temps

My Thighs were slightly frostbitten through my tights but i survived and call it a good run, Clover Hill was mine!



Diet has been Squeaky clean and I only caved and had a slice of berry pie last night!

My wife said I looked relay slim this morning nice to here!



Just had a nice portion of Grass fed beef, broccoli & cauliflower and a Vi Shake, Vi Trim and Vi Slim for lunch.

I plan to do a good round of Chest and back , Cardio Abs and then dinner.



go to http:xmikew.com for more information on the Vi shakes , Vi Trim and Vi Slim!



Here is my Video, plan to get more involved with the workouts just learning the video program LOL !







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites